1 July 2014

The Month of June

The month of June through the eyes of Instagram....

I woke to a three degrees morning today and I thought about June and the month I had. It was an unusually warm start to winter and I embraced being able to spend my mornings outdoors enjoying nature and enjoying the afternoon sun that hits my kitchen each afternoon, baking up a storm. 
Here is what I got up to in the month of June...
















This month I went a little peanut butter crazy! I made my own peanut butter, whipped up some peanut butter mousse and lots of yummy sugar free baked goods.

I achieved a DIY project around the home, finishing off the fencing along the back deck that separates it from the pool area. This had been on the to do list for awhile, so it was great to tick it off the list!

I dreamt about beach houses to holiday in, crushed on a House Rules home that had a cute coastal overhaul.

My green thumb was out, making succulent babies, these will be added to my succulent vertical planter. I am a massive succulent lover if you did't already know!

 I also enjoyed nature, the unusually warm weather at the beach and catching the morning sunrise from my back verandah. I was grateful, felt inspired and loved.

Last month, I dreamt of a tropical holiday, somewhere in the Pacific, somewhere with white sand, blue seas and somewhere I can lay under a palm tree and rest, recharge and enjoy the company of my beloved. This month I booked that dream holiday and I cannot wait for July 19, to jet set to an island off Fiji. It looks like heaven!

Most excitingly though, I celebrated my first Blog anniversary. Yep, blogging for a whole year on the 27th June 2014. It was exciting to achieve this first milestone and I have all of you wonderful readers to thank. THANK YOU for stopping by, reading my posts, getting inspired, sharing your projects with me and all of your kind words. You all make this so worthwhile and I am loving writing for you all.

So heres to July...
You can catch up on the month of May here.



Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. Hi Ashlea, I have only just discovered your blog but it is lovely. I'm from the GC too and can totally sympathise with the horrible icy cold mornings but we are living in a pretty awesome part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Malinda! I have been eyeing off some new ugh boots, I think I can justify it - the mornings have been pretty chilly for the GC haven't they?! thanks for visiting and your kind words! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails