27 March 2015

Feature Friday: Take me to Mykonos


This week for Feature Friday I am bringing you a little wow factor. 
Think clifftop, cascading ocean views, whites and tropical blues.


Today I am taking you to Greece! 

What I love about bringing you my weekly  Feature Friday posts is letting your imagination run wild...being able to daydream, manifest, be inspired. All whilst being a complete and utter home snoop. Who doesn't love seeing inside someone else's home though? I know I do!

So lets take the tour. Cocktails and shirtless waiters are optional (but would go perfect with the view wouldn't it?!)

Perched on a rocky clifftop overlooking Mkyonos Greece - panoramic views of the Aegean sea and captivating sunsets....

Dramatic, serene, a private haven.

A sophisticated style, simplicity and gleaming white walls and interior.







I love how the builtin seating in the living area would allow you to take in the views and the sweeping ocean blues.

The neutral rugs, furniture and ornaments flow so well. So much white and neutrals, but yet there is still so much texture and interest in this space.

This bedroom is what I love the most though. The stairs leading up to the bed are divine aren't they. Just imagine laying in bed with that view. So simple, no artwork is needed that's for sure!



You can view the real estate listing here if you want to read a little more and daydream.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Could you imagine yourself here perched on the clifftop with those views. Have you been to Greece? Have you ever experienced anything this amazing?

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.

Ps: Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Or have you completed some renovations at home and want to share? Perhaps you have seen an amazing home for sale and think its worth sharing? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness look at all that beautiful blue and white. Looks like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luuurve Greece - such an amazing part of our world :) Lovely post, now to sit here and day dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How and when can I get there? Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails