1 November 2014

Taking Stock - the month of October

  The month of October through the eyes of Instagram




The months are flying by aren't they? Eight weeks until Christmas - please don't remind me! I love taking a look at each month through the eyes of Instagram and this month, I thought I would do something a little more different. Once again, this post features my month of October Instagram pictures but I also thought I would join in on Taking Stock, by Pip at Meet Me At Mikes this month. Pip shares what she calls 'Taking Stock', a great way to snapshot where you are, who you are spending time with and how you are feeling via the list below.

I thought it would be a unique way to capture life at this given point and give me some time to reflect on the month that was October. 


Taking Stock

Making : Dreamcatchers
Cooking : Museli - I can't seem to find the ultimate recipe, so lots of trail and error
Drinking : Soda stream water
Reading: Homes+ Magazine, I am obsessed!
Wanting: A new leather purse
Looking: At real estate
Playing: Fetch with my boy Coopar
Deciding: On how to spend Christmas holidays
Wishing: Daylight wasn't at 4:00am each day. Too early!
Enjoying: Discovering new blogs and friendships
Waiting: To see Brazouka for my birthday
Liking: Asher Keddie in Party Tricks - the lady knows how to act!
Wondering: Is time going faster? Where has 2014 gone?
Loving: The small things my husband does for me that don't go unnoticed
Pondering: How to schedule my time better
Considering: Using a daily planner for time management
Watching: Wonderland. Come on Tom, Miranda is gorgeous...
Hoping: I can crack 1000 Instagram followers next month. I love my instagram network and the community!

Marvelling: At how fabulous some Bloggers are - amazing writers, so much talent 
Needing: My weekly meditation session to unwind and switch off
Smelling: The flowering jasmine at my back door
Wearing: Havianas and bikinis - hello warm weather!
Following: The recipes of Wholefood Simply. They are so simple and tasy
Noticing: There are so many entrepreneurial people. Loving being inspired! 
Knowing: Holidays are only weeks away
Thinking: About doing the BAS, but putting it off
Admiring: People who trust their instinct
Sorting: Paperwork. Trying to create a paperfree office
Buying: A car. Make and model undecided.
Getting: Excited for Summer and the festivities it brings
Bookmarking: Jetstar's sales page. I want a holiday!
Disliking: That Offspring has hung up its boots
Opening: Packages in the mail. One word - Ebay
Giggling: At the cheeky behaviour of Coopar, he is in puppy mode ATM
Feeling: A little tired - early morning starts are taking their toll
Snacking: Vege chips and brown rice crackers. Love my savoury snacks!
Coveting: Shades of blue, I cannot get enough of that colour.
Wishing: No wind on the weekend, so we can go deep sea fishing
Helping: My friends
Hearing: Sam Smith, I can't get his voice out of my head











I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and if you would like to join in on Taking Stock you can get a blank list from Pip here.


TELL ME, WHAT WAS YOUR MONTH OF OCTOBER LIKE? 
Anything exciting, any accomplishments or stories to tell?
You can catch up on more posts through the eyes of Instagram here.

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

5 comments :

  1. Love these photos gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Homes + as well! So many affordable and easily obtainable items! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fleur - yes it is an easy read and very affordable ideas. I am putting a subscription on my Christmas wishlist this year :P

      Delete
  3. Loving this spread - how amazing is the white with raw timber/fibre accents? I'm also enjoying some new blogs and your's is one of them! I'm following you on IG too now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan - I am following along with your IG too now. Thanks for your kind words x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails