31 October 2014

Feature Friday: A Timber Home at Lorne

Last week for Feature Friday I brought you an amazing renovated beach house on Victoria's Great Ocean Road coastline. Curious to see the design and style of homes along this stretch of coast I was trawling through real estate and came across this home. I loved its unique timber design, its easterly aspect that takes in a spectacular sweep of sea, sky and surf coastline. I loved that nothing comes between you and the view with this home. 




The home is a three bedroom, two bathroom and was designed by an architect to enjoy the ocean views. The full height windows, brick feature walls, stone fireplace and reclaimed timber is what drew me in. This shot of the living area is my favourite...








To see more of this home, you can visit its listing here. Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! Send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

TELL ME, WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME? 
The high ceilings, the unusual materials used, the view?

Wishing you all a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by x



Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails