29 August 2014

Feature Friday: Step inside Shelley Craft's home!

I love peeking inside peoples homes! One home I have always been interested in seeing is The Block host Shelley Craft. A little while ago I had heard that she and her husband had purchased in Byron Bay and were renovating and I was curious. Then, all of a sudden I hear that the newly renovated high-priced property is for sale. All of a sudden I run to the computer, punch her name into google and voil'a, I am transported into Shelley Craft's home. I was so curious to see her style after being a part of hit tv show The Block and most likely herself getting the renovation bug! This home is so me and my style. I feel in love, I mean who wouldn't want to sit on the verandah and enjoy the view towards the most easterly point of Australia and that famous lighthouse? 

So here it is, come and step inside the home and tell me what you think!
It's a luxury five-bedroom, three level house, with an asking price in excess of $1.5 million, is set on a massive landscaped block of land in the posh pocket of Ewingsdale.
It took Shelley and her husband Christian Sergiacomi, a former cameraman on The Block, four years to renovate.















If you want to read a little more about the home and daydream some more, just click here.

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies x


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. I would have no problem living there ;) gorgeous, gorgeous home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Sally! It is just divine, I don't think there is anything I would want to change. Love Shelley's style! :)

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails