1 August 2014

Feature Friday - a beautiful country setting!

 I posted earlier in the week that I had a special property to share with you for Feature Friday. It has had me excited all week, I can't wait to hear what you think, I would love you to leave me a comment below! 

When I stumbled on this home on Realestate.com it had an appeal, oozed character and I fell in love with it's rustic charm. You could imagine sitting in the sun, taking in the views, children playing on the lawn, garden parties or family BBQ's at this home. There is something about its extensive use of timber features, timber battens on the exposed walkways, the barn doors and the neutral colours used in this home. It makes you feel relaxed and at home. I wouldn't mind residing here that's for sure...

This home is located in the Byron hinterland north of Mullumbimby,  sitting on 19 hectares cleared land, with rainforest and creeks  to explore! Originally built in 1978, the property has been extensively renovated. As well as the main house, there are 2 barns, a separate office, large external laundry and a three car garage with cedar doors. 














So what do you think? 
If you feel like parting with 3.1 million dollars the home could be yours! For now, I think I will stick with admiring it and lusting after its charm...
Have a wonderful weekend friends x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails