9 July 2014

A tree stump as a side table

I am loving texture, neutrals and raw timber in homes at the moment and my biggest crush at the moment is tree stump side tables. Oh boy I want to make one for my living room so bad!! I am regretting not recycling the tree stumps we cut down in our front yard. The gum tree stumps we removed would have been perfect size as a side table or even a stool. But that's okay, I will just have to keep my eyes out for some recycled timber! 

Tree stumps are versatile, I have seen some great raw stumps, painted ones and even stud embellished ones. There are some great tutorials on making your own recycled tree stump - you can check them out here, here and here. If you are not the DIY type, I have come across a stunning recycled tree stump side table using timber from the Byron Bay hinterland, you can buy it here.

Here are the tree stumps I am crushing on at the moment... 

{source} 
{source} 
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}
{source}

What do you think? Would you love to add the raw texture and feel of a tree stump in your home? I am now on the hunt for a fallen tree so I can make my own tree stump side table...
I shall keep you posted with my hunt and progress!


Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails